Hi All here are the details for this weekend.
- Saturday – Skiway training 9am-1pm
- Sunday – Suicide 6 Race (no jumps or bumps this year just a dual panel SL) or Pats Peak SL. Coach Geoff and Tobi will be at Pats Peak so if you have older kids racing there and you want to bring your U10 to make your life easier I understand, however if that is not the case please plan to attend the Suicide 6 Race (Coach Sean, Bob, Isabel, and Carly will be there)
- Next weekend plan is to ski at the Skiway on Saturday and Race at the Cote Open on Sunday at Ragged Mt. Please go to NHARA.org to sign up for this race like we did for Sunapee. Not sure if there is an online option. If not print a race voucher of the NHARA website and mail it to the Ragged Mt race secretary (also on website). This will be our last official day of skiing.
Details for Suicide 6 –
- Register online by FRIDAY AT NOON at https://adminskiracing.com/node/59188
- You will need to create an Adminskiracing account which is easily done on the site. Once in the system click the RACE LIST button (Top Center of page) and then scroll down to Woodstock Ski Runners and then Masters of the Mtn.
- 7:30-8:30am – Pick up bibs in the Race Building which is to the right of the main lodge.
- 8:30 am Meet coaches ready to ski in front of the lodge
- 9:30 am start of 1st run
- 2nd run 30 minutes after completion of first run.
- Awards 30 minutes after completion of 2nd run Top 3 medals for each group
- Participation medals for all