So we have a fun filled week planned for all of you that decided to not go off to some exotic tropical detestation. Skiing is going to be awesome! Current plan for this weekend and February break is as follows:
- Saturday – Skiway 9am-1pm
- Sunday – Skiway 9am-1pm. We have invited Sunapee to join us for a skills day but I am keeping an eye on the weather forecast as it looks to be brutally cold with highs in the single digits and strong NW winds. At this point I would say there is a 50/50 chance that we could cancel skiing for that day. My toes are just getting feeling back from the kombi event at Sunapee. I will make the call Friday evening. Tropical vacation may not have been a bad choice no that I write that.
- Monday – OFF
- Tuesday – potential Big Mt Day with the U12 and U14 team. Right now we are thinking Jay Peak! This is a totally optional adventure, details to come.
- Wednesday – Skiway 9am-1pm
- Thursday – Skiway or possibly Whaleback 9am-1pm
- Friday – OFF
- Saturday – Skiway 9am – 1pm
- Sunday – Suicide 6 Masters of the Mountain event.