Change of plans for Jan 11th

We have our first change to the schedule (details below).  As a reminder you can always check out the U10 Goggle calender on the blog home page as I will try very hard to keep it current.

January 11th – due to the fact that the U12 and U14 teams are splitting between two mountains we will not be going to Cannon for a big mt day and instead will be offering the following two options:

1. Join the U12 and U14 teams at Gunstock for a GS race.  This is a good option for those who were going to attend the Crotched race which was postponed.  This is a USSA race and online registration is available on

2. Training at the skiway – we hope to set a simple GS course to give everyone else an opportunity to run some gates prior to our U10 Kombi on Jan 31st.

As always let me know if you have any questions.


This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s