Sunday update: No official U10 training, optional freeskiing

So the latest word on the weather is calling for rain tonight, changing over to freezing rain/ice early on Sunday morning, with a combination of freezing rain/ice/snow falling through the day. There may be one or two hour-long breaks from the precip, but in general the driving will be hazardous, and snow conditions unusual/challenging at best. As long as the Skiway doesn’t close due to icing or a power outage, I expect that some of the coaches will be there and will be skiing. Look for us, or anyone else at the base of the lift if you do decide to come out.

In the meantime, stay dry and safe. We’ll hope to see everyone on Monday!

About Ford Sayre

Ford K. Sayre Memorial Ski Council
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s