Sunday the 22nd

A very astute reader noticed that I listed the next few days for U10 skiing as December 21, 23, 23 . . .

Now I need to reveal there was a cosmic plan behind that. As I noted, we do our best not cancel last minute etc…and for the most part try to just roll with whatever weather comes our way. Right now the weather for this weekend looks shaky for Saturday (but ski-able), and stinky for Sunday. How stinky? Depends on the forecast you follow, but anything from steady rain to freezing rain to sleet with a few snow flakes mixed in. (This is a following a night of rain, freezing rain, or ice). We’re not going to stick a fork in it yet, but we want to let you know that we will make a call closer to then based on the weather. If it looks to be as bad as they are now promising, the U10 program will likely cancel for Sunday. I will post another update on Saturday evening.

About Ford Sayre

Ford K. Sayre Memorial Ski Council
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s