When: Thursday, April 5th 6PM
Where: Dartmouth Skiway Lodge
Who: Skiers, families and coaches of J4, J5, J6 & Mountain Race Team
Cost: $25 per family :This covers a main dish catered by Stella’s, paper goods, & Skiway lodge rental etc.
What: Potluck dinner, raffles and awards & trophies for all racers
1. PLEASE RSVP by March 30th via email: email@example.com including the number in your family who will attend.
2. Send Liz Gray a check for $25 (made out to Ford Sayre) to 62 Alumni Drive, Canaan, NH 03741 or bring your money to the banquet.
3. Bring a food item to share
Last names A-J Appetizer (raw veggies, chips & salsa, cheese & crackers)
Last names K-P Salad for 10 people (greens, potato salad, pasta salad, etc.)
Last names Q-Z Side dish for 10 people (rice, tabouli, marinated vegetables etc.)
4. We ask for each family to donate at least 3 items for our penny raffle. (The best items to bring are the ones you know your child would be psyched to receive!- Hats, movie passes, gift cards, ski socks, water bottles, itunes gift cards etc.) Tickets will be sold the night of the banquet at $0.50 per ticket. **If you are short on time and would prefer not to bring items for the penny raffle, you may consider a cash donation to help us buy items for both raffles.
5. Consider donating an item for our “BIG” raffle. Tickets will be sold the night of the banquet- $5 per ticket or 5 tickets for $20. Put your ticket into the bucket for the item you would like to win. If you would like to donate past popular items have been- ski bags, ski poles, skis or themed baskets. You may combine efforts with another family and put together a theme basket like a “ski tuning start kit” or “summer fun” or “cook’s choice”.