Quechee Race – Saturday March 3rd in Quechee VT. This is an event for younger MRT skiers together Ford Sayre Devo. Craig, Alex, and Geoff will be leading the MRT contingent. Please plan on having your racer outside and ready to ski a little before 9am. We will head up the Mt at 9am sharp. If you are late wait at the lift and look for a group to hop in with. This will be an informal race and the kids will be running in whatever order they arrive at the start gate. We will have coaches and will split into groups as usual. Right now the weather does not look great for Saturday but I expect we will have the race unless the prediction turns much worse. If we get a cancellation I will try to pass it on via the blog.
- Format: Dual Panel GS Course
- Registration: 8:00 to 9:00am in the lower level of the base lodge
- Cost: $20 and each racer will need to fill out a release form at registration
- Lift Opens: 9:00 a.m.
- Race Starts: 9:30 a.m. Each racer will get at least 2 runs in.
- Awards at: 12:15. Each racer will get a medal.
- Discounted Tickets are available: Adults $22 and kids $18