Burke MT – Sunday March 4th –
I’ve not received many responses from people saying they plan to come, but as there is no need to buy tickets before hand, we are still assuming many of you will choose to ski at Burke. We’ll be gathering along with Devo and breaking into ski groups in front of the Sherburne (lower) Base Lodge.
- Meet outside the lower lodge ready to ski at 9:30am (we decided to give everyone an extra 30 minutes of sleep and to take travel into account)
- We will split into groups and will plan to ski until 1pm with only one break (45 minute lunch break) from around 11:15am till noon.
- After 1pm you are welcome to stay and ski with your kids, but we’ll release the groups.
- To get your discounted $40 ticket go to any lift ticket window and present your Skiway pass (this is for kids and adults) — or pass to any other mountain.
- For those of you who live in Lyme (and a have “complimentary” Lyme pass) go to the guest services desk to get a pass for your child (due to their complimentary pass from the skiway).